Garden of the 5 elements on more than 1,000 sqm
The Sonnhof itself is a place of spiritual strength. Similar to acupunctural points along the human body, such places of spiritual strength are special locations where strong forces concentrate.
The ‘Shiva Shakti’ energy garden, designed according to the ancient Indian teachings of Vastu and based on the five elements, boasts several such places where energy flows in a particularly effective manner.Anyone who enters these places of strength consciously and respectfully will be rewarded by their intense energy:
Regional herb garden:
- The door to the path of the heart – the rose garden: The roses that arch across this section stand for unconditional love. This spot supports the dissolution of pain and widens the consciousness of love.
- Ganesha (elephant god) and Buddha: We must pass the statues of Ganesha, son of Shiva & Parvati, and of Buddha in order to make our way into our very own heaven in the energy garden.
- Shakti fire place: This is where the female aspects of creation make themselves felt in all their intensity. It is a place of transformation that is dedicated to a sense of letting go and to meditation. The fire in the copper cauldron creates the perfect setting for intense Yoga experiences.
- Chakra places: The seven Chakra places are arranged around the fire place in ascending order, from the Root all the way to the Lotus Chakra. When we enter these places, we touch upon the energy of the chakras, causing it to flow freely.
- Place of blissfulness: This place of strength unites what is meant to be together. The awareness of divine perfection in creation brings about a sense of bliss. Against the stunning backdrop of the Wilder Kaiser mountain range, inner peace will come to you during a meditation session in this high Alpine setting.
- Place of Buddha and of compassion: This central point of the Energy Garden gives the gift of peace and helps us find our sense of inner harmony.
Especially when it comes to food, the Sonnhof lives up to its motto ‘Tirol meets India’. Regional herbs are lovingly grown in our herb garden and used for seasoning Ayurvedic dishes in our kitchen.Bird table:
Ayurvedic teachings provide space for all of god’s creatures. While observing the birds feeding at the bird table, guests can let their thoughts roam freely and enjoy the magnificent natural setting accompanied by the sound of birdsong.Biotope:
Naturally designed garden pond where guests may experience water as the source of all life and restore their inner peace.Place of quiet meditation:
Throughout the Garden of Elements, generously spaced resting areas and Yoga sites invite you to enjoy a sense of regeneration.